No matter if you are looking to have a refrigeration system set-up or if you wish to have a heat pump installed or serviced in your PEI home or cottage, our professional and friendly staff will work closely with you to ensure your project is a success.
As we are a local PEI company, every customer and project is valued and approached as if it was being undertaken in the company’s own home.
If you purchase a heat pump through us, we will even send you all the paperwork required to complete the PEI Energy Efficiency rebate. RSI also does not charge a Service Fee for any warranty work completed on Heat Pumps purchased from RSI. We service what we sell !
- Refrigeration Services: Commercial, Industrial and Agriculture sales, service and installation; refrigeration installation and maintenance in seafood processing facilities.
- Heat pump installation: Authorized heat pump dealer and installer for Fujitsu, Gree and
- Central Heat Pumps: Sales, Service and Installation.
- Mini-Split: Sales, Service and Installation.
- Heat pump cleaning: Deep cleaning of any brand of indoor unit with discounts for homeowners with multiple indoor heads.
- Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration: Restaurants, Convenience stores, Liquor stores, Fish plants, Vegetable plants, Warehouses and more!
- Agricultural Refrigeration: Bulk Tanks, Tractors, Harvesters.
- Vehicle Air Conditioning: We service A/C for any make and model of Vehicle including Tractors, Harvesters, Campers, Cars and Trucks!
- Incubator Chiller units: These chillers are very near and dear to us, our very own Lou Douse started building these units over 30 years ago and shipping them out to schools and fish hatcheries all over Canada! We continue to build and ship up to 60 units a year. 26 of the Island Schools have them currently. The tanks typically hold Salmon Eggs and our refrigeration (chiller) keeps the water at the precise temperature needed to watch the Fish eggs hatch and grow at programs across the Country.
Incubator Chiller Units in Action!